DRM 0.00% 33.0¢ demetallica limited

rms if no acquisition company will deteriorate

1. 3,394 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    Twice we have seen RMS share price fall below the SPP offer price of $1.15.

My guess is RMS is waiting for after the close of the SPP, RMS may make M&A moves (likely for DRM).

But the problem is the RMS will face paying more for say DRM than if a move was made now. But a move post-DRM resource upgrade (ie. a higher offer) would be more successfully than a move now (likely to be rejected by directors).

So I'm quiet happy to hold until DRM announces upgraded JORC resource in December (sometime), cause we may see over $2.

Either way RMS will have to pay more for DRM or face a dying growth prospect. Being a former RMS holder for a very long time, my view its great that RMS has a lot of cash on their hands, but having short life mines esp. Wattle Dam and a 6 year life Mt Magnet, would be make investors think, they will not pay a premium for a gold stock with lots of cash? You might as well put money on a term deposit (and not have the volatility risk). So investors after gold companies might as well pitch for SLR or SAR for that extra risk-return.

So in order for RMS to re-rate itself, it WILL DEFINITELY need new growth projects with more exploration upside.

Grades from Wilber Lode is the best example to pitch for. The only thing we need is massive resource with the similar grade.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.