DRM 0.00% 33.0¢ demetallica limited

problem is that at your expected takeover price of $2 it would...

1. 1,419 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    problem is that at your expected takeover price of $2 it would value each resource oz at $1000. only had a quick read but i could be wrong.

i know theres more projects with more results to come but that can be said of rms and others as well. but rms have over 5m oz's at the moment.

re mount magnet its not border line economical. its optimisation was based on $1500 an oz. at $1500 it will generate free cash of $250 mil over 6yrs after capital expense.
    at $1600 its $300mil at $1700 its $350 mil. this is at current capacity and will improve if the mill is upgraded.
    mind you at $1400 its down to $200mil $1300 = $150mil. if you're a gold believer then you are probably predicting more upside than down on gold price.

re wattle dam mine life that everyone likes to jump on when putting rms down. they have never proved up more than 2yrs in advance due to the nature of the deposit. yet they have always (until this last quarter) under forecast and over delivered in oz's produced.
    mc 370mil
    cash 140mil
    2 operating plants with replacement cost at 150mil
    will produce 120k oz's in the next 12mths.
    5.5mil oz resource

drm mc over 100mil
    150k oz resource
    cash i dont know

i know where i'd prefer to have my money. if they go for drm lock stock then i'll start my exit from rms until 6mths after they move.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.