RMS 1.60% $1.90 ramelius resources limited

rms + igr perfect!!!

1. 1,073 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 170
    I must applaud you Trireme on your observation that most companies including and particularly Avoca like to keep their shareholders in the dark and feed them bullshit they will do whatever it takes to make the figures so complicated that no one can get to the truth. It's no different with large companies look at Opes Prime, ABC learning , HIH, and the list goes on. Lots of people with self managed super funds have lost their life savings. I can tell you from 6 years experience and personal knowledge of the people involved that it is not the case with Ramelius, they are PRACTICAL, EFFICIENT and HONEST with their statements, as a shareholder I would often prefer them to be a bit more flamboyant in their statements but they won't listen to me. From my point of view the worst case scenario with Dioro is that Ramelius gives Avoca the shares and pockets about $43 million( Quite Handy) With regard to IGR I have no personal knowledge but it seems to me they have the ready cash to develop a long term resource and the expertise to carry it out with no BROUHAHA!! (sorry it's an English term that means Bullshit)Now to the point of this Blog, what a combination! everyone is concerned about a 7 month mine life for Ramelius (Absolute Rubbish could be years, listen to the people that know) so join the 2 companies together and you've got enormous sums of money in the bank, instant day by day positive cash flow from Ramelius which will be augmented by the cash flow from IGR in the last quarter. With the war chest the 2 companies would have in cash there are numerous opportunities in the Goldfields , all those companies sat there with proven resources and no cash to develop them. Money will not be easy to come by in the near future so CASH IS still KING!!!
    Please forgive this longer than usual blog,as everyone knows I just love Ramelius to death

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.90
Change
0.030(1.60%)
Mkt cap ! $2.171B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.91 $1.92 $1.89 $6.303M 3.314M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 82778 $1.90

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.90 114974 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.