RMS 1.60% $1.90 ramelius resources limited

Well Pala certainly are eager for consolidation of the major...

1. 548 Posts.
    Well Pala certainly are eager for consolidation of the major players in the eastern goldfields.

Honestly though, ive got no idea about AVO as i dont follow them, but i do know that getting to the bottom of total cash costs can be quite difficult. Even if capital costs are low, they should still be stated together with the royalties. In turn it just adds another problem to being able to properly compare companies in the same industry.

In regards to RMS and IGR, my broker mentioned to me that a few years ago this idea (amalgamation) was already floated to them by him, but it was a no goer for whatever reason. Today they are both $200mill companies.

I hope that RMS dont sell their stake in DIO as it looks like a good asset to have and they had already paid a premium themselves (even though AVO have gone higher). Going after someone else would require the same again - another premium. Besides the stake that RMS have in DIO is not that bad at all at 37%.

Will be an interesting year in the region. Depending how global markets pan out as well of course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.90
Change
0.030(1.60%)
Mkt cap ! $2.171B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.91 $1.92 $1.89 $6.303M 3.314M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 82778 $1.90

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.90 114974 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.