RMS 1.56% $1.95 ramelius resources limited

With great respect I realise a lot of people believe this. I...

1. 373 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18

With great respect I realise a lot of people believe this. I don't.
    You say ''Unlike gold, businesses by their nature go broke and governments interfere in the gold industry". The first part is right Businesses do go broke. But name me one incident where are tear 1 economy like ours has interfered with gold company's to the detriment of that gold company.
    You also say. Physical metal is as safe as the location where you put it. Yes that's correct while things are good but even that can change and is legislated. What a bad investment. Let me just say a family member said to me over 5 years ago you should buy Physical gold otherwise you just wont be able to buy it. Guess what, I still can and will be able to for years and years. He bought @ an average price of 1220 it is now just over 1300 that's a profit of 7% over 5 years. Taking into account inflation which is low that's a loss with no Dividends. What a waist of time.
    I'm not by any means a gold bug. I listened to the rot coming out out of the mouths of Peter Schiff and the like over 15 years ago. They are all wrong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.