RMS 1.42% $2.14 ramelius resources limited

There has not been 311% inflation in the last 15 years although...

1. 3,044 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 681
    There has not been 311% inflation in the last 15 years although I take your point.

Every dog has its day. RMS has great fundamentals today but Zep and his buddies may cash in on their success and retire and then it is anyone’s guess as to where RMS will go?

Many, including myself get an adrenaline rush when a stock in which they have a decent stake goes up 15% in a day like RMS recently did. However, when RMS breaks $1.00 I will be able to buy a nice house, change my car every 4 years and have an overseas holiday annually. When I cash out RMS (and I will not sell at $1.00, but higher I anticipate) I am likely to buy “boring” physical PMs (probably Ag) and sell as needed to fund living expenses. I have been around long enough to know that it is easy enough to lose large amounts of money by being too confident and precious metals holdings do not share the operating risks of miners. I also expect that as RMS and the gold sector it topping that realestate will be bottoming so it may be a good opportunity to pick up a cheap investment property.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.14
Change
0.030(1.42%)
Mkt cap ! $2.456B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.14 $2.16 $2.11 $9.988M 4.672M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2719 $2.14

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.15 321 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.