RMS 1.56% $1.95 ramelius resources limited

Fair enough. Each to their own. Gold hasn't been a disaster,...

1. 373 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Fair enough. Each to their own. Gold hasn't been a disaster, Everyone has their own way of investing. Everyone has a sense on when to hold and when to fold.

It was just two weeks ago someone said they sold out of RMS at about 60 thinking it would go down to 50 cents. If everyone thought the same way nobody would make any money. It's what makes the market go up and down.

Early day's for me being invested in NCM saw me loose a lot of capitol and I'm sure a lot of gold companies have gone broke. They are miners after all.

I'm trying not to be superselective on my workings. I have done calculations on 5 years and 15 years. I would be happy to work it out for any time period you'd like but I bet you over 50% of that time I'm right.

For that 2nd last statement of holding for your kids. That is a nice thing to do just be aware of the rulings of the banking act of 1959 and if you have gold that is registered big Brother is watching. Just sayin!! But I think you'll be right as I don't think it will ever come to that.
    You could always just whack it in the bank.

Banks! Hmmm, another contentious subject

In the end, gold and gold shares are different asset types and should be treated as such in IMHO.

I agree 100%

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.95
Change
0.030(1.56%)
Mkt cap ! $2.230B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.95 $1.97 $1.94 $4.955M 2.535M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 44661 $1.95

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.96 232625 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.