RMS 0.49% $2.05 ramelius resources limited

2009 RMS reporting show a decline in production, yet the...

1. 1,937 Posts.
    2009 RMS reporting show a decline in production, yet the activity reports keep talking up the quality of the resource at Wattle Dam. Since Mar09 report, production and sales have declined without an explanation.

Compared to AVO, the detail in the reporting is significantly different. IMO, I don't care about spending money on JORC compliance (waste of time and money), as the proof should be in the reporting .... and it's not. Spend money looking for where the ore body is, if this brings JORC compliance with it, then fine.

RMS is not reporting cost of production per oz which should be more concerning for shareholders.

If the significant pit overcall has been through the mill, then the ore quality shows it's on the decline. If it's not been through the mill yet, then why the decline in production? June09 report shows procudtion costs have increased 50% with a decrease gold produced.

Unless Sept09 report shows a BIG turnaround against the latest figures, I'm not convinced RMS is worth all the hype. They've talked it up, now back it up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.05
Change
0.010(0.49%)
Mkt cap ! $2.347B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.08 $2.11 $2.04 $6.948M 3.355M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 12337 $2.05

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.06 4000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.