RMS 1.56% $1.95 ramelius resources limited

Great post energy stars.I bought RMS today based on my own...

1. 152 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Great post energy stars.
    I bought RMS today based on my own research (but feel much more confident after reading your post). My reasons were:
    1. After a company with existing production and strong potential exploration/development prospects
    2. Mt Magnet provides significant reseves and resource base, and in regard to projected costs (at around $800oz and current gold price (as well as existing infrastructure) should be a cash cow for the next few years, therby funding potential further exploration and development. As WEll peoduction is happening at Wattle Dam.
    3. Both Mt Magent and Wattle Dam appear to have good prospects for extending reserve and resource base
    4. RMS has no debt and is sitting on $55million in cash and gold on hand
    5. I held DIO during the stash between AVO and RMS and liked the skill RMS displayed and pushing AVO up and then realising a nice profit (as well as appreciating the benfit for my DIO holding
    6. Having read the annual report, Executive payments are fairly modest by comparison with others, and they dont give themselves options and performance payments based on poor performance
    7. My only hesitation has been the lack of a JORC statement re. Wattle Dam. I dont have your (energy Stars) expertise or understanding of the gold industry. Management are spruiking the prospects of Wattle Dam and based on my observation of their performance was inclined to believe them. I would appreciate your views and those of any others regarding the prospects for Wattle Dam, and the apparent reluctance to commit to doing a JORC statement

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.95
Change
0.030(1.56%)
Mkt cap ! $2.230B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.95 $1.97 $1.94 $4.955M 2.535M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 44661 $1.95

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.96 232625 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.