RMS 2.33% $1.89 ramelius resources limited

my personal opnion is Greece is a side show, the main act will...

1. 1,937 Posts.
    my personal opnion is Greece is a side show, the main act will not be until 2014/2015 some time. whether Greece leaves the Euro or not (who cares) will not impact the monetary reserve value that has always been and is still required of gold. I am convinced of this. China to play an increasing role (eventually) if they line up the ducks properly.

Hence will trade whatever shock in the POG comes from it. It is a margin medium now also, so if the trend is turning up like I think, then buy the dips (as recently) on sell off by people liquidating positions. There will always be a trend to watch for.

The hypocrisy that is the IMF is they are themselves reliant on gold reserves to jam the SDR down everyones throats. No reason whatsoever to have SDR's if every country themselves took ownership of their own credit worthiness and shored up their own tangible reserves. What is amazing is they are dismantling those countries with excess requirements of gold reserves.

The $euro was never designed to handle these events, and hence was never designed to prevail (and won't) IMO. It has promoted monetary disunity not unity with the complete lack of credible financial oversight by the very banks now profiting enormously from the chaos.

Just my 20c only. Beware of SDR's on/around 2015, someone is going to get a royal plumbing. The RBA has already embedded SDR reporting in their statistics.

That's bad news to me. Time will tell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.89
Change
-0.045(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $2.162B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.94 $1.94 $1.88 $7.821M 4.113M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 89751 $1.89

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.91 14263 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.