RMX 0.00% 0.1¢ red mountain mining limited

These threads on RMX really are a waste of time these days (for...

1. 451 Posts.
    These threads on RMX really are a waste of time these days (for the most part).

It's really simple from here, the whole discussions on the options is a waste of time. RMX probably don't have a "plan" to get them in the money as Pattos have the option to underwrite them and based on their two broker reports and nothing having changed since then (except public sentiment) they are almost certain to exercise that right as they value the stock a lot higher than current prices.

In fact the strike has been extended by way of trenching which is what they plan to mine first anyway so I'm guessing their valuation has increased slightly.

So basically if an announcement comes before great (I own XO's) but it wont be because they are under pressure to get the O's in the money. I'd bet they have already had a meeting to assess Patto's intentions with said options. Their first priority is running the business, planning the drilling, assesing the cashflow, doing projections planning and filing the permits etc. the SP will follow if they just keep the ball rolling.

That's how management are playing this...anything else just doesn't make sense. They don't need small mum and dad investors like most HC readers to get this thing running and they don't need the SP to be high right now. if they have something worth chasing they should have no problem getting interest from a soph.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.