RMX 0.00% 0.1¢ red mountain mining limited

rmx 06-13 june 2014, page-6

1. 451 Posts.
    Yes I am still holding a fair whack of OA's and still see the potential. Things can turn around awful quick in this end of the market. Nothing bad has been released to indicate things are going badly, in fact it's quite the opposite. Post options debacle we could potentially see a swift uptake if the results keep flowing.

The biggest problem the stock has had is too many surprises and not in a good way. This has made people nervous to hold for longer gain and they either jump in and out with a quick profit or jump in too late and jump out with a loss and no desire to get back in in a hurry. You'd need nerves of steel to just hold through all of this or be free carried and in this case you'd still be in no hurry to buy more. It's 3 occasions now everything has looked positive only to get a surprise that drives down the price the next day. (3rd time un-lucky??!). Perhaps people have overreacted and added to the misery but you cant blame people for selling down to protect capital when a surprise is dropped in their lap.

Another few months of steady results and no disasters and potentially we start to see a little more interest....

The best thing RMX has going for it at the moment is that it is unlikely to drop much further than this, it's way too cheap right now... Although it could still be awhile before it heads north....it could also happen very quickly, just don't hold your breath waiting unless your a dolphin because you might drown!

I think the important thing to remember is that from memory the share registry is only around 600 holders, approx a 100 or so who are on hot hopper (approx!) and well you've seen the sentiment here! When this was going gangbusters it was on volume of 40 - 100mil/day approx. if something came out that made everyone want to buy 500k shares each (or less) this would go through the roof and that not a big outlay per share holder. In this regard it doesn't take much for it to run but the sentiment HAS to change first!

Not much else to say about it really, it's just a waiting game now...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.