RMX 0.00% 0.1¢ red mountain mining limited

Hi Guys;Had been really busy today and didn't have chance to log...

1. 13,333 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    Hi Guys;

Had been really busy today and didn't have chance to log in to internet. What a surprise and shame to see what happened today.

However, I am trying to understand if the today's 16 Million sell (Ref to ASX volume) was a truly because of exploration update (that could be taken as negative news) or just a panic sell/stop loos to protect the capital. IMO, exploration update was neutral but provided near future drilling strategy from management and so far it sounds okay.

I believe RMX is getting slapped more due to the lack of management's credibility than the actual fundamentals.

Not saying, RMX will definitely hit the mother load, but let's be realistic here. We have proven resources and so any additional ounces we find from Phase-1 & 2 Drilling (if we lucky enough)will have the potential to further enhance the viability of the Batangas gold project development. As discussed many times in the past, drilling phase will always test patience of individual investor/trader and when drilling only 50 holes in a waste land, can't guarantee to hit the target resources in one single shot. Though we are not seeing significant gold discovery from current drilling, we are still getting some gold from drilling and further drilling of phase-1 & 2 is yet to be completed. It shows that GAME is not over yet.

Once Landlord access agreement is cleared, IMO Trench 7 may product a better results. As stated in updated announcement, Drilling is currently testing the SWB in two places, where we may find better and higher grade resources.

I know many may disagree but IMO, drilling is just going okay for now though not exceptional. Only our luck and time will decide if we can really increase defined resources and we all can recover loss/make profit. Drilling still continues & so Further drilling results could take few weeks or months. It can come out before RMXO expiry or after.

However, If any truth in JD's statement :“The initial drilling results have confirmed that discreet zones of shallow high grade gold mineralisation exist along the 500 metre exposed portion of the SWB corridor", THEN we must see some better results in coming weeks/months (IMO).

Please note, above is just a general opinion and not a buy/sell recommendation or advice for shares or oppies. Please read announcements carefully and measure your risk/reward carefully before taking an investment decision.

Have a great night.

JS.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.