RMX 0.00% 0.1¢ red mountain mining limited

Very disappointing announcement. Only drilled less than 1000m...

1. 215 Posts.
    Very disappointing announcement. Only drilled less than 1000m over several weeks. They must be using toothpicks digging it out.

However, after reviewing the findings from Table 1 in BOLD print: South West Breccia extended drilling locations and results with significant intersections, IMO, the AU/T seems to be a better result than previous findings.
    Just my opinion only.

It is just too bad it wasn't the BONANZA findings.
    The previous announcement may have been a misprint. Did they find bananas or bonanza?

Are these results are from drilling results or from trenching results? If these were drilling results, then the findings I thought was average or just slightly above average. Better a hit than no hits at all.

"Trench 7 where access has been suspended pending landholder access agreement."
    What does this mean? Landholder want more money? maybe because they now know there's gold in them hills? Just a wild guess. My speculation only.

Based on timeline of announcements, next announcement is Jun/July. Again IMO.

Huuuuge paper loss.

If things goes sour, we just gang up and vote JD out of his job. MDO is out of the picture now so this is now a possibility if he does not rake in the results.
    My opinion again.

When is the next GM meeting?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.