RMX 25.0% 1.0¢ red mountain mining limited

rmx. August 2014, page-104

1. 34,916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    So there is no chance that RMX might have a huge resource of gold, copper and silver under the ground in your mind ???

Can you point me to where I said this or ever implied this? I have always claimed there is a resource and I will wait till DFS before making a further decision on my investment.

So imo you might be down ramping either you are trying to get cheaper shares or options or you are just a troll and trying to destroy a the sentiment of a company for fun ???

That's just as ludicrous as saying your ramping has caused the share price to rise today or that your ramping has created a super appreciation of all the management team have done for investors over the years. I have been invested for a few months now. Nothing I say or do will have any effect on the share price, all action is dictated by management's actions. I don't have the power to control hundreds of thousands of dollars of transaction volume and neither do you.

And if a person is smart and does not like the way the company is being run , they get out and move on

I don't like the announcement style and pumping up of share price no but I am yet to make a decision on their ability to make value out of the resource. You see cal, it doesn't have to be black or white, there CAN be negatives AND positives.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.