RMX 0.00% 0.1¢ red mountain mining limited

RMX - Bound for Glory!, page-34

1. 1,502 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 886
    Nice story, hope it pans out, could just as likely be 15 different other scenarios given the lack of tangible available info....

The cynic in me is seeing a lot of parallels with RV (even down to the wording from the last CR TH ann - pretty much a straight cutnpaste). The cynic in me predicts "Nothing to report yet" regarding go ahead and a "project aquisition and development" CR to take advantage of a rumour-pumped SP (i.e. salary security and freebies for mates) . Thats how Occams Razor cuts it too IMO...

HOWEVER, there are some key differences this time compared to RV:

1. The tenaments are producing (albeit on a trickle scale with hand tools and dubious labour).

2. They have a reputable consultant on board who, as far as we know, should be well advanced in preparing a detailed groundworks program. I never had much faith in the previous one man band.

3. Timing of CR is a bit odd. Don't want to speculate too much but hoping its a strategic rather than sophs. As someone else said, normally if sophs it would happen after project confirmation and the associated pump. A strategic investor should provide SP stability.

4. The retweets are very curious. Again not sure what to read into it exactly, maybe just confirmation of "something" happening (which we now know, given the TH).

5. A few rather large orders went through leading into this TH and pushed the price 100%, as opposed to the lower volume selldown we saw leading into the RV CR TH.

Nervous but hopeful.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.