RMX 0.00% 0.1¢ red mountain mining limited

RMX - Bound for Glory!, page-51

1. 510 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    I sold half on thursday at .022 and holding the rest for the announcement. Only profit in the game to avoid a repeat of Red Valley. It was a good thing i doubled down at 009 and 010 otherwise id still be in the red like a lot of people.
    I do think there is a possibility that the update could just be that we are still waiting on DRC but i am a volumetric trader and the volume doesnt lie. Even at market sells constantly going through in the 1-2 mil packet range that continued to only encapsulate the buys available without ducking into a lower sp there are still a lot of substantial holders from the upswing. And this volume doesnt happen if the ann is going to be bad otherwise there would have been a massive dump just before close Friday or Thursday when the bases were still loaded in mid teens by those that are trading on inside info. I mean ASX aware notifications. Cant think of a time a company said: Yep had a bit of a big night at the cocktail party and i may have let slip to a bunch of investors that CoCu is in the bag. They did say id get a kick back if i gave them a few hints. Wink wink. Every single megaramp. Its why i follow the vols and chart the loading of the buy/sell side. Its not 100% but it serves me well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.