RMX 0.00% 0.1¢ red mountain mining limited

Can someone point me in the direction of where the company said...

1. 813 Posts.
    Can someone point me in the direction of where the company said another acquisition is on the cards ??

Is that after speaking with directors or at last agm or other ??

There is this in the latest prospectus but this looks like a general statement which would appear in some form for most small cap miners

'
    1. On 26 October 2016, the Company announced that it had entered into an exploration and earn-in agreement in respect of the Red Valley Lithium Project, a lithium-brine project located in Utah, United States of America.

The Company will continue to actively pursue and assess, other new business opportunities particularly those in the resources sector. These new business opportunities may take the form of direct project acquisitions, joint ventures, farm-ins, acquisition of tenements/permits, or direct equity participation.

If an acquisition is completed, the Directors will need to reassess, at that time, the funding allocated to current projects and new projects, which may result in the Company reallocating funds from other projects and/or the raising of additional capital (if available).

Furthermore, any new project or business acquisition may change the risk profile of the Company, particularly if the new project is located in another jurisdiction, involves a new commodity and/or changes the Company's capital/funding requirements.

Should the Company propose or complete the acquisition of a new project or business activity, investors should re-assess their investment in the Company in light of the new project/business activity.

I'm interested as if they were to go for something else and especially another lithium or cobalt then it sp could be 10c easily

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.