RMX 25.0% 1.0¢ red mountain mining limited

RMX - CHARTS Discussion Only!!, page-1364

1. 4,314 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1255
    Chart still looks good for us all.

If it jumps tomorrow above the 8 day ema that it closed on today, after going below it. That would be even more sign of something coming very soon...

Doji candles in there to which signals a fight between bulls and bears.. that fight can only last so long and we are now oversold... Good for us with high probability from my analysis and i think others who know what im talking about will agree hehehe.

Our close today was much needed as chart was looking worse by the day apart from being oversold, which is where i like my shares to start at when i buy them... and dropping out of certain indicators i use that are vital to my probability chances, today we jumped back into those for my analysis for the better.

We are also oversold. A day up today will be very nice. Very good indicator for us, on an uptrend with the other things we have going for it.

News is imminent and they have had 1700 ppm at the tenement... That is very high grades from what i recall, so high potential there.

We are not out of any danger yet especially if the results are not what people are hoping, which is very high expectation.... Anything not up to par will probably be dismissed.

All IMO DYOR GL to all.

Things change every second.

Mick
    Last edited by mickvp25: 17/02/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.