RMX 0.00% 0.1¢ red mountain mining limited

I'm personally not impressed by the way all this has been...

1. 1,957 Posts.
    I'm personally not impressed by the way all this has been handled at all. Over 2 months ago at Xmas Management even tweeted how drilling was close and everything was on track etc. Fact is their prior 6-10 week estimate has now already blown out to double that amount of time. We can make all the excuses under the sun as holders to justify their moves but the fact is all we got lumbered with was a crap low ball capital raising and more BS about the start of the drilling program.The anticipated run on the announcement of drilling that most are holding for is probably squashed now, compared to what it could've been. We had also been told that their were sufficient funds for the drilling program and acquisition so the raising came from left field. Even now they have not stated that they are in discussions with other parties or anything like that. Just another dull mention of acquisition. The fact that they have raised now points strongly that no rally to new highs is even close, otherwise they would have used a rally to raise at a higher level. I don't believe anything they say now because so far it has only resulted in nasty and costly disappointments. My sell order is already on in an attempt to break even.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.