RMX 0.00% 0.1¢ red mountain mining limited

RMX - CHARTS Discussion Only!!, page-15

1. 6,406 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1618
    Lol not much Charts discussion, thought there might be more since some were asking for a Charts thread to open up

Here's a Daily for today.

Looks really good.

We opened at what was rightly the correct price, given the most Volume soaked at 2.3c yesterday and was the true price point.

Today has seen it smash through resistance levels above and what many were expecting to drop below 2c has seen it make new highs at 2.8c and lots of soaking at 2.6 and 2.7

Today's volume still really good at 64m however the traders have left and that can be seen in the drop of volume, most here will be investors and short term traders/long term looking to make larger gains which this will make.

The candle today is very bullish, long white solid body.

As I noted in one of my charts the EMA and MA lines were the biggest signal that this would keep going because they both are still just starting the uptrend and same with the MACD.

The stock is still new, people are still finding out about it and it's way too cheap at current MC, so it will re-rate and still has lots more to go. $20m MC isn't out of the question before drilling, so many lithium stocks are at that level before drilling.

Screen Shot 2016-11-24 at 12.59.25 PM.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.