RMX 0.00% 0.1¢ red mountain mining limited

RMX - CHARTS Discussion Only!!, page-1877

1. 2,216 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 957
    Delays in drilling is absolutely standard when it comes to Mining. I honestly don't know enough about how snow impacts brine drilling results, but I'm not concerned - Feyerband has been doing this for 30 years literally in the area - there's no doubting he's dealt with snow many, many times before.

But what's my take generally? Super bullish on RMX.

I
    think from mid June until late this year RMX is going to be an absolute monster and see some significant gains with the SP multiples of what it is now. Why?

-$11m MC with $3m cash = $8m EV.
    >
    very, very cheap and plenty of cash to drill out dual resources with excellent earn-in agreements.

- right place, right time.
    > market has been smashed recently due to EOY selloff/slow down in Battery metals sector due to low EV sales in China. This has JUST turned up and looks set for another big run from End June/July onwards until early next year.
    Therefore sentiment and money pouring back into the market and particularly the lithium sector is perfectly in sync with RMX delivering news on TWO fronts - both Cobalt AND lithium.
    It wouldn't surprise me if management have astutely delayed processing results for the turnup in market sentiment to occur over the next ~fortnight.

- both of RMXs projects are tier 1 projects
    > What price tag can you put on a Clayton Valley Twin? With an NPV of potentially in the $Bs, $50m MC comparatively to where peers have gotten is not at all out of the question.
    > The potential Cobalt acquisition with almost 1.5% SURFACE samples is extremely promising. This is magnified by the fact there are 3 neighbors all producing - selling them our ore to process is a no brainer and would allow exploitation of the mineral wealth fairly rapidly. IMO could be valued at $20m MC on the Cobalt alone, once drilling begins.

I've put my money where my mouth is and holding a truck load of OGs.

GLTAH.
    Last edited by notlistening14: 26/05/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.