RMX 0.00% 0.1¢ red mountain mining limited

rmx daily thread march 14 2014, page-36

1. 7,315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 954
    There will be two scenarios

1.We get the results we are wanting and the rest is history

2.If it was to be bad news, then first of all there would be a pumped up anne to the market that would be acceptable for investors to be buying into whilst the 30m shares that changed hands can off load and maybe 66m more, that depends on how well crafted the anne would be to create such urgency, lets face it the boys at the top know how to do that to a tee

I once held a good number of shares in a British comp called des.they were explorers in the faulklands waters for oil, rkh were also drilling there and they found oil on there first hole,there sp went from 26p to 525p when they hit, they are now trading around 115p, that price will rise when they go to producers in two years time
    Des followed the trend but couldn't find the sweet spot, on there second drill they were beginning to be strapped for cash, these boys had really big insto's on there books and a load of H/C like followers(in the uk it was iii investors)on there last drill that was funded they declared that they had found oil and the next north sea was founded. the share price went from 44p to 180p that day and I ended up topping up on the high big time, the next afternoon(not morning before trading) they had claimed that the labs had made a mistake and in fact it was just traces(the joke started that they were like jesus when he turned water into wine, except they turned oil to water)you can imagine what that done for the sp, but before the anne came out there was still a huge surge for this stock, which unbeknown by jo-public was also getting sold into on a massive scale, there insto's got there money plus huge profits, the market like us right now got shafted on the biggest scale I have ever seen, the result of all the fuss that investors created to the stock market police(lol)got us an apology from the M.D. saying sorry for the mistake, I lost 6 figures on this investment,no reprimand to the company what so ever except please try harder in the future to give 100% correct info(what a friggin joke) so what im trying to say to all hopefuls and believers is the stories are there on penny stocks and even when there is good news this does not always mean that it is good news, with 30m gone at 16c that was a clever move because sp wont go any lower than that because of the spp,96m shares could turn in this stock in a few hours if the anne was good enough

I hope to believe in this stock, I just hope that this is not just a way for rmx to have raised millions by there investors(us)and for mdo to unload all 96m for there to then be excuses when that is achieved thereafter

Good luck all, anything is possible, sorry for the length

and the above is imho only

Matt

P.S. RKH bought out des for 16p

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.