RMX 0.00% 0.1¢ red mountain mining limited

rmx daily thread march 14 2014, page-37

1. 5,014 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 152
    Bkd,

I don't see any dumps do you? Although, eagerness to show positive results are stalling. Any one may think the reason for that could be,not one of the drill results have hit good grades and are not being worthy of an announcement? Or an assemblage of results are on the table and are being processed in order to make the SP climb to respectable levels? Or it's quite the norm to have delays since there are so many and even if they are to be negative or not up to scratch, they still need to be released and what's the difference in releasing them now or after? What is the difference if we had average results coming in or good results or bonanza? How would you show them to the market?
    I personally, think nothing at the moment as the market has not spoken, the SP is holding well considering no news. When the time is right, we can rejoice and count the profits or learn from the experience and be grateful in any case.

Never consider my opinion as an elusion to promote any act of selling or buying.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.