RMX 0.00% 0.1¢ red mountain mining limited

However, this could also emphasize how confident they are that...

1. 34,916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    However, this could also emphasize how confident they are that with the drill results. they might think the results have the power to catapult the SP back up.

I don't think so. I think they took the opportunistic approach. Me, if I was a director, and I held a decent quantity of shares, and I wanted what was best for my holdings, and I was extremely confident with drill results, I would have raised the minimum and had another raising when the share price was much higher. Remember as well that approximately $2mill is to be raised with RMXO option conversion. Potentially there may have not been a need to raise money for many months down the track.

Reagrdless, in the end, as speculative investors (traders) we can sometimes be an impatient fickle lot. Not sure where the share price is going in the short-term but a week ago this was at one stage 2.3c, just over a month ago it was .4c. If the share price never got to 3.3c but 2.6c as it is now, we'd probably be pretty happy with the share price performance compared to last week.

I still strongly believe in this company, they have the resource. Can they unlock the potential?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.