RMX 0.00% 0.1¢ red mountain mining limited

rmx on 11th feb 2014, page-148

1. 13,333 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    This does remind me bit of SPP of CSS (i know not a mining company), when it was trading well over 4-5c and SPP shares were in the market at 3.2c. Most sold out in first couple of hours and then SP re-rate back to 4c and then steady rise for next few days. I picked up at low and then sold with 40% in few days.

In case of RMX, Let's try to think a bit outside window:

1. Without SPP shares suffles, none of the +ve/excellent announcements could have sent the SP to new High. It would have re-rated back to 3c or under due to 1.7c bargain. So now we are good to move forward.

2. If management would have issued only $700K worth of shares, everyone would have hardly got about $3K of shares.
    There are many long term investors who participated in SPP and at previous year high, this was the right time for management to let them have their fill and make them happy bringing their average down.

3. We are at trenching and also like to do aggressive drilling, so let company have money to do its job and let shareholders enjoyed the shares given at low price.

4. Once SPP shares are suffled, it will set at good resistance, just around 3c in next couple of days.

5. Go out and present the company tomorrow & attract few more small-big long term investors.

6. Get the further trenching announcement out - SP may be at 4c.

7. Get the scoping study out - SP may be at 5.5c

8. Get few positive drilling results out - SP may be well over 6c.

If nothing going to be true, that SP will be going back to 0.003-0.005 range, but we all will find out soon.

ALL IN MY OPINION.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.