RMX 0.00% 0.1¢ red mountain mining limited

rmx on 12th feb 2014

1. 13,333 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    Good Day;

Welcome to ALL & good to see some new friends here !!!

Understand it was severe shock and surprise for all of us and management could have handled this in much better way & ethically, but let's not create more pain or make fun of anybody (& I am reminding myself first). Let's respect each other and try to post balanced view.

Here are some pros and cons looking at today's action, if i miss any please add up:

Cons:

1. Announcement: Heavily over subscribed SPP - Yes, management lost credibility for now, not informing shareholders of their intention to do so. It was allowed but again not ethical.

2. 144M about to come in market instead of 42M: Profit taker exited, stop loss triggered to protect capital and so SP is now at 2.2c instead it could be around 2.6c - 2.7c if only 42 were issued.

3. Raising $2.7M creating doubt in holders/investors & to new buyers that management knew we don't have much resource in ground and may not find anything, hence $2.7M was raised instead of $700K. (could be possible but still it's just a doubt).

4. Market player will still play up with this stock until further positive announcements.

5. This has always been high spec stock and so with or without 144M new shares this could always move either way, as it did march from 0.003 to 3c in 6 weeks. However now risk is bit high due to further dilution.

Pros:

1. Fundamentals haven't changed yet.

2. Last month trenching results were outstanding.

3. Further trenching results expected anytime soon.

4. Drilling continues and got enough money to drill more holes than planned initially.

5. Scoping study will provide insight of short term revenue stream and may be released in couple of days (IMO)

6. Many have sold shares but few have bought up in bulk. Perhaps they really think worth buying at this price.

7. Over 110M traded today and perhaps not much to come at low in morning and price may again be settle back to 2.5c(IMO).

8. JD is going to present the company today. If yesterday's action was to play up with shareholders, i wouldn't have dare to present the company, while leaving share holders to suffer(BUT WHO KNOWS).

9. Still hope that management will roll up and earn back their credibility. Though will not be easy to do so.

10. Can we do something to stop such thing happening in future? Ofcourse; we can raise it ASIC to take action against ASX and RMX board.

Either you buy or sell at anytime, RMX can still go either way and will solely depends on upcoming few announcements. However, for long term good to take chance or leave it for good :) and look for safe investment.

My humble request to new comers; please do not trade/invest just reading HC posts. Please educate yourself first, research, research & research, make an investment rules, understand announcements, analyse pros & cons and then take wise decision.

Sorry for any typo.

Thanks & have a great night.

Cheers
    JS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.