RMX 0.00% 0.1¢ red mountain mining limited

rmx on 12th feb 2014, page-5

1. 1,334 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 380
    Read a sobering post on the forge thread that would put many holders of this stock situations in context.

It's interesting with the presso what the direction will be. This presentation was in the winds for some time, so I would suppose that the presso will happen without any new info other than to sell that the company is cashed up and that will be the main selling point, but I am aware that many (shall I put it nicely......) ruffled holders will be present with some inconvenient queries.

It would be hard for JD not to field queries, so I welcome attendees to report what happens.

Notwithstanding, my bet is no new announcements for a couple of weeks until further results are incorporated into scoping study, maybe they'll follow the scoping study with a PFS.

I am not down ramping but even a low scale operation needs cash and I'd welcome people in the industry who could give us rough numbers on the cost of a crusher, and small scale heap leach facility. I would suspect in could be in the millions, but then what would I know!

What a Day we've had. Goodnight, and good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.