RMX 0.00% 0.1¢ red mountain mining limited

Hi Guys;Sorry to open the thread bit early. Was in presentation...

1. 13,333 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    Hi Guys;

Sorry to open the thread bit early. Was in presentation and just on the way to back home. May not able to stay up to late.

Thanks Rona and Cadence for informing our friends early.

I also had chance to speak to John before and after presentation and as expected first question was to ask about SPP. Let me tell you, his presentation was one of the best, very confident, clear and concise. Certainly he holds great knowledge & experience in field and knows very well what needs to be done until we go from find to mine. Look at his achievements through out his career.

I believe both board and Share holders have valid arguments about SPP. Board will definitely be needing more money in just 2 months time and you never know where the global market, gold price and how the drill results will turn out to be. We not gonna hit high grade in all holes and so not sure about SP movement in short term at the time we will need money to proceed further. Also rather going to market again to raise capital in 2 months, why not just reward existing holders. Now it's up to holders if they want to believe in resources we hold & story or like to sell in bit of profit. However, he is very confident that most holders have been holding shares since IPO and last years and had good chance to reward them.

Rona & Candence have already explained reason in delay for SS. So not gona re-write again.

After scoping, there will be a pre-feasibility study and then permit to mine tenement. It can take up to 6-10 months and hence small scale production may be possible in Q1-2015, if everything goes according to plans.

But now we have enough fund to fully complete development and to go into production. Lots of news to come and few of them can be outstanding (my words, not John's).

Also, don't forget our operating cost could be similar to madusa (between $600-$800) and gold price could be around $1300-1500 or more by the time we go in production (again my words). Still huge potentials to be profitable gold producer.

After presentations, brief discussion with Jon and one2one Q&A; for me RMX/RMXO/RMXOA is buy signal at this price. ONLY FOR ME OKAY !!!!. I ain't a GEO or financial adviser, so please do not take any decision solely based on my post.

Please do your own research.

(BTW - Interestingly i spoke to couple of more directors too and including John they all seem to be following HC very closely. Hence, you can write good or bad and can show your frustration here for any bad judgement from the board.
    BUT they all advised us to stay away from HC hahahaha !!!!).

Have a great night guys and hopefully we will now get series of good announcements and steady rise from here :).

Really tired so please excuse me for any typo or any other mistake. Please feel to correct aforementioned :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.