RMX 0.00% 0.9¢ red mountain mining limited

rmx on 13rd feb 2014, page-108

1. 5,014 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 152
    Raging,

Enjoy reading your material a mix of smack on and riddles expressing doubt and uncertainty. Your point is fully understood as far as my perceptions allow. Instead of continuos travesties playing a mortified role, simply cut the rope and let yourself free, perhaps RMX is not for you and your club mates. There are quite a few that actually believe and have invested big time and small time and are prepared to wait for the results and the scoping study that will indicate a clear picture and that will determine wether our investments are in order with our initial motivations.

If you are unhappy it's good of you to express your concerns but I suggest ( do allow me ) hop off and move on and don't let your concerns distract others that have opposite interests. All these last fiascos are part of the risk of investing in risk stocks some apply directional habitual experience and some not, since though, your concerns are in line with the above, move on and let us concentrate on the bigger picture.

Wish you all the best (sincere) to your next investment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.