RMX 0.00% 0.1¢ red mountain mining limited

Whale...I agree. Share prices at the small end if town dont take...

1. 1,315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Whale...
    I agree. Share prices at the small end if town dont take much to slide. Sometimes on tiny orders. Sometimes manipulation. Sometimes sheer and utter panic fueled by stop losses being triggered or people needing their money back that day or a couple of days later. The share price got smashed after the pattos issue. Then regained some ground. Only to decline after the release of the spp. Many will buy and sell and buy sell multiple times. Which indicates they believe in the company. But these actions also hammer the share price.. It will be funny if they find some amazing gold and either go into halt or let it run on market as it will leave many gamblers just after a quick buck behind. Noone seems to invest anymore... just buy and sell on a daily basis to make a pip or two. Then wonder why there is volatility??? Even with the total share registry this is still a very good buy. People seem to be forgetting that. Its hilarious how many people claim to have bought shares in a stock only to ask what they do etc. A red a priceless one here the other night when someone said they bought rmxoa's but had no idea of the exercise price.... seriously??? One has to scratch their head in disbelief.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.