RMX 0.00% 0.1¢ red mountain mining limited

rmx on friday 28th feb , page-4

1. 13,333 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    CJTJ;

Thank you for the message and to be honest everything has been discussed well by our friends here and also -ve/+ve was put down in my post yesterday. Now it's waiting game for drilling results and hence patience requires.

People buy and sell for many reasons and everyone has different investment/trading strategies. Some like to sell in loss and move on another stock, some like to hold until the truth is revealed and some like to buy, when others sell.

Hence, diversification is very important when you trade/invest. When one of your stock doesn't move probably others might and so you don't get frustrated and desperate in selling. However, if you have measured risk/reward well for your capital and selling your stocks in loss, then could be wise decision too.

I am not up-ramping this stock and as said always, Risk is always there when you invest in mining, but for my personal investment, based on information i have in hands; I would rather wait for few drilling results and try my luck with RMX. However, I could be wrong in my analysis and expectations.

Holding for now until I get results of another 10-15 holes. That would be right time for me to decide either i should be in or out.

Please DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.