RMX 0.00% 0.1¢ red mountain mining limited

rmx on monday 03mar2014, page-37

1. 4,900 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 261
    Oscar I don't mind reading your posts and understand why some might be getting out. That's fine but wot just posts random trash with little evidence or supportive reason for why he holds negative or positive sentiment for a stock which just comes across as trolling to get a reaction.

I really hope RMX can define and develop the resources. It'll be a fun journey with many ups and downs along the way. At times this will make investors question their decision. I personally think March will define RMX as the bulk of the drill results will be known by months end.

It's a risk to stay in because by the time you pull the plug it may be all too late if the drill results are still nothing hugely to write home about so I can certainly respect your decision to protect capital. Similarly if they hit the mother load it may be too late to jump back on the bandwagon to make gains as it open strong ie above 4c.

Personally I'm locked and loaded ready for the ride, I just hope it's a good one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.