RMX 0.00% 0.1¢ red mountain mining limited

rmx on monday 10mar2014

1. 215 Posts.
    From snippet

Completion of the Scoping Study and financial modelling is expected shortly. Based on a positive economic outcome, the Board of Red Mountain Mining will then contemplate committing to a bankable feasibility study and final permitting to fast track the project to production.

IMO, there are too much noises and conspiracy on RMX. We should be focusing on RMX's main agendas and not what is assuming to be happening.

The focus should be in the first paragraph of snippet.

If it is MDO that offload 30M shares, MDO may have other agendas, ie need cash for other projects asap and also may reduce their risk exposure at the same time. But on the flip side, someone(s) picked them up.
    If director picked them up, does this transpire bad news or good news? I'm sure someone can pull a bad news out of good news.

If director sell his shares, that's his business.
    If I sell my shares that's my business.
    If you sell you shares, that's your business.

Share price don't go up in a straight line. There will be some speed bumps along the way. You just have to jump in at the right time or ride it out.

IMO, there are upcoming goods news to come with flurry of drilling results pending.

1.5c drop from its highs in the last few weeks is a drop in the ocean. From % wise, its a large drop. but I keep telling myself 1.5c is a drop in the ocean.

IMO, RMX will be back in double digits. RMX is a different company now than 6 months ago.

Anyone who should be panicking is me as I think I am in the TOP 20 shareholder listing. I am on paper loss at the moment but will ride out the negative conspiracies.

As far as I am concerned, I believe RMX will be mining sooner than anyone thinks. A company like RMX @ 7 to 15 million price tag now becoming a producer soon is too damn cheap. I'm looking at the big picture and not the hour to hour moment of events.

Hopefully, the announcements I'm looking for will eventuate soon.

GLTA
    DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.