RMY 1.47% 6.9¢ rma global limited

Looking at the many “suites “ of products Moxiworks have...

1. 334 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 165
    Looking at the many “suites “ of products Moxiworks have developed and acquired and are offered on their cloud based “Agents Anywhere” platform it only reinforces the belief that RMY’s product offering will be an essential part of any successful agent’s toolbox. Ether as a stand alone product or incorporated in a Moxicloud type arrangement.

The exciting change of direction for capturing US subscription dollars by targeting the actual agency rather than the individual agent could be game changer as eluded to by DW. The incoming CEO has the large brokerage connections and should be able to make an immediate impact on subscriptions.

Moxiworks deals with 400k agents and 800 brokerages and our new CEO, Jim Crisera has walked out of a major success story and into the RMY captains chair along with current Moxiworks Cheif strategy officer and recently appointed RMY independent director Ash Farrugia. Both must be seeing the massive opportunity that our chairman so strongly believes in as well.

Exciting times ahead and I am eagerly awaiting the news updates centred around the CEO’s Aussie visit next month.

He will be introduced to the Aussie team, major shareholders, analysts and investors according to the last press release. The investors wording has me intrigued!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.001(1.47%)
Mkt cap ! $38.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 6.9¢ 6.9¢ $690 10K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3000 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 82036 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.57am 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RMY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.