WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

RNArchitect and Secret Key brands

1. 1,868 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 533
    Here's a curiosity which I've found when comparing and contrasting various trade mark applications recently made by Procter & Gamble. See the table below.

First, there is RNArchitect, which we know was used in trade by P&G for the very first time with the Magnetic Booster in July this year.  The table below sets out all the trade mark applications that have been filed by P&G in relation to RNArchitect, and the very lengthy description of the goods/services for which they plan to use it.

Second, there is Secret Key which has virtually the same pattern of trade mark application process as RNArchitect. In particular:
    • They have been filed in exactly the same countries (except Secret Key has not been filed in Malaysia and Indonesia, but I suspect that these will show up soon)
    • Virtually identical descriptions of the goods/services for which P&G plans to apply both trade marks specified in each country the trade mark was filed (this is extremely unusual, unless the trade marks are going to be related to exactly the same goods the company sells)
    Note also, that Secret Key applications are filed about 2 months after the RNArchitect applications. So we should be looking out for this "Secret Key" brand any day now (no, it's different from the P&G "secret" deodarant brand).  This is something much bigger I think, and there's a good chance it is OBJ related, possibly to personalisation (you need your own "secret key" to personalize your regimen?).

secretkeyandrnarchitect.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.