WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Not the only uncertainty. If as reported the royalty rate is 3...

1. 2,226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 236
    Not the only uncertainty.

If as reported the royalty rate is 3 to 5% range and we know that the what was booked was 127k and that 200k in units went out the door and that the retail price for wand kit is 153$ aud. Just does not add up.

As I have displayed before 1% would work on the sku, but at a higher royalty of 4 or 5% only the wand works. Given the majority was sk2 the below is a table of what it represents.

Column 1 Column 2 Column 3
    0 Royalty 127400  
    1 Units 200000  
    2 Unit royalty 0.637  
    3 royalty rate 3%  
    4 wholesale 21.2333333 Calc
    6   Retail Price wholesale %
    7 Whole sku 153 7.21
    8 Just wand 29 1.35

So are we really getting royalty on the combined wholesale????? Always found this a bit of a stretch to believe but have tried to justify it with the 1% as every response though not the crystal clear in wording has always been both. But the plainer I have made the question as option one or two, I no longer get replies so I have to believe I am to close to the truth as has been the case with the reserve questions where not one email was responded to.

Also did some breakdown of the revenue reported in the last 4E

167k reported as royalty
    24k was cashflow early in year
    127k was current update (of which 90k was accrued)

that leaves 16k short. At first review I assumed that the 16k negative fx loss was the answer, but if you do the math that would need the 90k to be booked at 85c usd conversion. In the last qtr is went from .74 to .78. So the answer is the other income must be billed in USD.

So what does that leave you with.
    16k is my pick for the royalty to be in the next qtr at the end of the month.

Not pretty, lets see what happens

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.