WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Thanks for posting smac. I don't think many of us were aware of...

1. 1,868 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 533
    Thanks for posting smac. I don't think many of us were aware of it until your post. It appears the broker (Argnonaut) is essentially expressing what many on HC have come to appreciate over the last few months. We now have an independent broker 'formalizing' the market's perception of what explains the low share price - it's not the company fundamentals, obviously. The "inconsistencies" and "discrepancies" are common human failings which really constitute the only complaint that holders currently have with the company - these are remediable with a relatively short concentration of effort by the company. The technology and the commercial achievements are well and truly entrenched successes which, as Argonaut notes, are "significant" and "validated" - if these aspects of the fundamentals of the company were deficient (which they aren't), they are not easily remediable and most of us wouldn't be here. Argonaut's note will hopefully be seen as a "wake-up call" that the company can respond to in a positive way by taking affirmative action in these areas in need of improvement immediately.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.