RNO 0.00% 4.0¢ rhinomed limited

Difficult to understand the mind of the market sometimes....

1. 52 Posts.
    Difficult to understand the mind of the market sometimes. Sellers in with a dumptruck. Should be at minimum 6c with those results. The ann was significantly better than I expected on all fronts - disappointing to see the price flat to say the least. A 20x increase in Turbine sales in just a quarter and continuing strength on social media (now through 6k likes on FB which has grown another 20% in the last week), yet it can't move the SP any further.

R&D accounted for almost $700k which I believe is mostly towards the sleep program. Design and prototyping on the sleep product is now complete and they have IDT to look after the Sumatriptan device so I would expect that figure to reduce quite dramatically in this quarter. Assuming continued sales growth (let's say a multiple of 2-3 times rather than 20), we're still somewhere in the area of $500k. Starting to be paying its way. A lot of potential to follow with increasing Turbine exposure and the other two programs launching later this year. I am not so convinced about cap raise talk with these sorts of figures, especially if R&D has a decent decrease.

However, it seems we need at least $1m quarters to break that 5c level at this rate

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.