RNT 0.00% 1.7¢ rent.com.au limited

RNT helps Tenants

1. 13,333 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    Well I just got first happy customer for rent.com.au.
    Just got a good feedback from a friend i directed to rent.com.au.

Got approved for rental house he looked on REA & rent.com.au
    Agent confirmed and he paid one week deposit.
    However, he was more excited about rentbond and to be paid for him so that he can have extra cash such transition.

For Bond, he went to rent.com.au and filled up rentbond application and got approved within minutes. Was sent email by rent.com.au to complete second step by using email and password sent by system. In that he used, rent.com property id to quickly pick up the address (one can also update address manually); updated negotiated rent amount and bond (= 4 weeks rent) and submitted.

Second minute, bond contract was sent to him & property manager, who will be paid by cheque within 5-7 days.

He thanked me a lot as doesn't have to pay whole bond all together and highly professional process only took few minutes to secure bond money. Communication was fantastic too.

I believe; such agreement with ezy-pay will be a winner for rent.com.au as many would like to pay bond in installments and costing them hardly $170-$200 in 6 months.

Let the TV & other ads to roll and we will see good spike in traffic. Hopefully.

Just sharing a good feedback, I was given by a friend this evening.

This should not influence your investment strategy and it should always rely on YOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.7¢ $537 31.56K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 32501 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 239981 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.43pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.