SLT 0.00% 0.7¢ select exploration limited

So Joxley, as a defunct miner it didn't trade below 0.4 cents,...

1. 73 Posts.
    So Joxley, as a defunct miner it didn't trade below 0.4 cents, but as an established web site with 230,000 unique visitors and $5 million in cash to further promote it, you're saying it's going to trade at the equivalent of 0.15 cents pre consolidation. In the weeks before it went into a trading halt it was trading at 0.7 cents, thats almost 5 times higher than your prediction and 23 cents post consolidation and that is even before it was certain that this Company restructure was actually going to happen.

You seem to have jumped on this site talking about buying into the options at $11, which are never ever going to be in the money because they are a relic from the old SLT shell company and now you claim you have a formula that predicts how low RNT will go on opening.

I don't normally rise to these sort of down ramping posts, but two days out from re-listing, I felt there should at least be somebody who points out to followers of Joxley, that at 5 cents post consolidation, the companies market capitalisation, would actually be below what they are presently holding in bank in cash.

Has somebody got a formula for how many listed ASX entities fall into this category?

Regards Madoff

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.