SLT 0.00% 0.7¢ select exploration limited

Thank you Funda-Struck, happy to be corrected there. I stopped...

1. 73 Posts.
    Thank you Funda-Struck, happy to be corrected there. I stopped at page 16 with the CEO's sign off  and totally missed the last 3 pages!

Great to see them recruiting too at this level.  Good find, thanks again.

http://www.seek.com.au/jobs/in-aust...KeywordRelevance&searchFrom=quick&searchType=

I have shown this site to quite a few people and I have not had a negative comment back about it. Obviously I am very bullish on this company and I own stock in it, but I truly believe they have a great product here and good future too.

Happy to be corrected again, but I was told Realestate.com.au charge something in the region of  $140 per rental listing and this is on top of the monthly subscription charges and some Agents seem to have had enough of their ever increasing fee structure. I would like to consider that RNT has the capacity to readdress the balance on this conceived monopoly of the Australian rental market, in that Agents think Realestate.com.au is the only place to pay for business. If RNT's statistics are to interpreted correctly, they get 109,000 unique visitors per month, that totally bypass the two other main sites. Even if this is only partially correct, it is still a unique market segment that should be fully satisfied with the suite of rental services being offered and also the most comprehensive selection of rental listings currently available on any site.

Regards Madoff

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.