RNU 1.14% 8.7¢ renascor resources limited

Kenny7 the price is still travelling above the average price and...

1. 4,978 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2642
    Kenny7 the price is still travelling above the average price and remains on trend. RNU is a tad overbought on weekly RSI and is turning over on stochastics. External events, like our markets reaction to the US market falls have kept RNU around these early pullback levels. However, the ASX market rose in the afternoon today with a stronger dollar. The targeted 4% growth in the Australian economy is having a positive effect on the exchange rate too which is also relative to other currencies doing worse than us. We have the best growth in the world beside China at the moment. How long that lasts with China not buying as much iron ore etc is anyone's guess.

On the micro scene, given the markets are not really free, I would expect the sharpies to try and press stops in RNU down to about 11.7 as a value buy point in light of the global fear mongering as it touches average price and the 50% fib. This I anticipate to be brief pause and then back on trend shortly. I treat this as mere market noise as the I am in for a long time frame as binding agreements are sure to be established with South Korea and Japan. So a week is not really on my agenda Kenny7.

The other thing I would say, that given the climate change agenda and America re-tooling t to meet the needs of structural employment, the real demand will be for EV minerals. So I expect Americans to be seeking better yields from the export of product form Australia by investing directly here. That will also mean other countries will follow suit. Think that they will defend that interest which to me is the real agenda.

Yellen is trying to get more dollars out of Congress to prevent further financial problems. If passed, then I bet more will look for yield in Australia. We should not undersell our value. So reacting too much to the Dow Jones or Nasdaq is misplaced in my view in the EV space. I think there is a paradigm shift in wealth coming our way if the world keeps a lid on the sabre rattling. What the country needs to do is export final product through vertical integration to boost employment and economic growth for everyone here and not just a few.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.