RNU 2.53% 7.7¢ renascor resources limited

RNU chart, page-1585

1. 1,445 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 201
    Hi Argo,
    I did have a look around and commentary on the Lithium sulphur battery is generally represented below.
    Juju.

"Lithium-sulfur a 'leading contender' for the future.The discovery was "very important", said Alexey Glushenkov, an associate professor and expert on battery materials at the Australian National University's Battery Storage and Grid Integration Program."It will not enable a battery for common use straight away, but it's definitely a step ahead," said Dr Glushenkov, who was not involved in the research.

"I do believe there will be a prototype that will be usable in five to 10 years."

But, he said, while lithium-sulfur batteries were a "leading contender" for replacing lithium-ion ones, they needed to be made more robust and stable, despite the improvements made by the Monash.
    Some recently developed lithium-ion batteries can be charged and discharged at least 10,000 times.

(As opposed to the most advanced lithium sulphur glucose battery which can be recharged 1000 times.)

Professor Majumder argued that cheaper lithium-sulfur batteries might be able to compete with lithium-ion ones, even if they had to be replaced more often.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.7¢
Change
-0.002(2.53%)
Mkt cap ! $195.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.9¢ 7.9¢ 7.6¢ $246.2K 3.157M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 534076 7.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 132663 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.