RNU 5.38% 9.8¢ renascor resources limited

Don't know why this is in the charts threadToo much overthinking...

1. RM8
    1,357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 388
    Don't know why this is in the charts thread

Too much overthinking it all?

I reckon there is way too much noise in all these economic predictions. The more it floods in the less likely of the actual predicted mayhem happening IMO.

On Tesla. Over valued? I don't think so. (disc: I own Tesla shares)
    When one company leads such a massive disruption there is bound to be volatility accompanying it.
    Sometimes you have to be able to look through slightly eccentric, but very smart people (and haters) to see what is actually happening IMO.

"When the others catch up this or next year" Don't reckon that's happening either, especially in the next few years They will get some good competition from some of the Chinese companies though.
    Tesla started this whole thing from scratch. They don't have to try to turn around a massive juggernaut of a company and head off in a different direction ie. ICE to EV. They are actually making the road for the others to follow IMO, eg. charging networks.
    They're making more money on interest income then they're spending on loan interest.
    Their energy division will soon be making more than their car division.
    Then there's Semi trucks, Cybertrucks, Insurance, Solar, Charging, self driving, robots etc

One way or another RNU will benefit from all this. The economy and politics will carry on as they normally do. Up, down and sideways for the economy and good bad and disgustingly for politics.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.8¢
Change
0.005(5.38%)
Mkt cap ! $249.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.5¢ 10.0¢ 9.3¢ $831.2K 8.461M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 25900 9.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.