RNU 7.14% 9.1¢ renascor resources limited

Novacastrien, these guys are tucking them away for the long...

1. 4,984 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2650
    Novacastrien, these guys are tucking them away for the long play. RNU is not far away. My chart above changes colour for good reason, as it is based on the Weinstein Trade cycle. We are currently in Stage 1 (light blue), having completed the downside of stage 4 (light pink). The Weinstein analysis is really one of money flow. Stage 1, is a great time to accumulate and is a time when the position traders and smart money obtain shares by stealth if they can and that is what the cap represents. During Stage 1, we often see a bear trap set by institutions coming on board to increase their stake before a steady rise. As price rises, the institutions through their networks engage media to enthuse retail and the take-off of stage 2 emerges before it blows of with Stage 3 or consolidates for the next rise or falls to Stage 4 if plans fall short. I'm betting that a binding agreement with the likes of Posco will set RNU alight in the near future, otherwise the smarties would not be creating Stage 1 of the Weinstein analysis now. Patience will be rewarded. Graphite has a big future not only in EV but even as a replacement for bitumen in roads, and in building construction substituting for steel. Only a matter of when, not if.smile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.1¢
Change
-0.007(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $231.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.6¢ 9.8¢ 9.0¢ $510.5K 5.540M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 323346 9.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 32300 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.