RNU 0.00% 8.2¢ renascor resources limited

RNU chart, page-400

1. 3,824 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 116
    It's a Forum to discuss all Stocks with like minded People. We can talke about anything concerning Stocks & at any level. We can ask questions of each other about things that some of us don't understand no matter what it is. And no one will be made to fill like a fool or made to fill embarrassed. There are People that have joined who are very Clued up on a lot of issues & they Don't mind at all to pass on there knowledge unlike a lot of People on HC. You know not everyone is as Clever as yourself & others on these Forums. The Discrimination on HC Forums is Toxic at times & I don't think that I'm going overboard in saying that. We can ask questions of each other that we can't ask on HC. It's all about trying to give each other a Helping Hand & as you all no it's about the Mums & Dads that are Trying there Best to get a head in Life. I've seen plenty of times on these Forums People being told to Fu,. Off & do your own research, that's not always possible for many number of reasons for a lot of us, me included due to medical reasons. And it's People like you Two that do exactly that. Have a good night guys & by the way at last count we had about 40 People join the Group in about 20 minutes & that was about 5pm Perth time so I have no idea how many now. One last thing before I go, not everyone who has joined are from RNU they are coming from everywhere !! I think that Speaks for it self. Again good night all & Go RNU.

Mike

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $208.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.3¢ 8.3¢ 8.0¢ $146.7K 1.803M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 35802 8.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.2¢ 84651 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.