RNU 0.00% 8.8¢ renascor resources limited

Im very new to EW theory but Ive been trying to absorb and...

1. 1,298 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 170
    Im very new to EW theory but Ive been trying to absorb and cross-reference everything Ive come across over the last week to add to the toolbox for use here. If anyone else is comfortable with sharing ideas on these posts Id love to hear some agreement or challenges to keep my eyes open.

RE my earlier post on this thread, price stayed within the up channel. Still unsure just yet if this is all part of a large Wave B of a A,B,C correction or actually the return to the underlying bullish trend. Either way when/if the larger Wave 2 move ends then we better make sure our pockets and full because with a steep AF correction like this Wave 3 will be something you wont want to miss... apparently

Everyone who was thinking of selling probably has already. Huge volume on the A, C, E Waves down meaning most of buying going on sits with those who were waiting for this correction and know where the company is heading so prob wont sell until theyve bagged out too IMO. Theyll have their money plus some very soon I think.

Enjoy the break away from the screens everyone - plenty of time for that in the future. Have a good weekend! GLTAH
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3057/3057652-3c548e5e61428c8f3159a9ca86738bc7.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $223.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.8¢ 9.0¢ 8.6¢ $566.7K 6.412M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 27218 8.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 271318 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.