RNU 0.00% 7.8¢ renascor resources limited

RNU Revenue Estimates, page-20

1. 3,305 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 216
    Well I will try to give you my analysis as someone whom also recently bought in. All merely my opinion and such so, do ye own research to confirm and all that.

The slide from around 4.6c perfectly coincides with the fall of the DOW, or the US market correction if you will. The blue line above is the Dow Jones movements in a pretty non-scientific comparison, but I think is does demonstrate how big an impact the Dow has had. My expectation is investor confidence returns = SP starts rising again.

We clearly have a someone trying to accumulate more at this price so they are doing their best to keep the price down (been watching them do it since I bought in a couple weeks ago). And they have been playing some games to make the closing price look worse than it is. Using tactics to try and increase their holding at lower prices. I don't now how long they have been doing, perhaps someone whom has watched it longer can shed light on that.

Another probable factor is the speculative end of the market is still a bit sore from the US market correction, seems not as many people out there looking to buy just right now ( and that is understandable). Another week of calm weather and hopefully the buyers start to return.

May drop more, may bounce, I really can't predict it short term, what I do believe is that the lagging SP isn't from something that has changed in the companies fundamentals (in fact recent announcements have provided more good news so try figure that one out), but is the result of outside forces.

Got some very knowledgeable people on these forums that might like to weigh in as well, but that's my 3.2c worth anywho.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.