CDT 0.00% 0.6¢ castle minerals limited

Man I've just read through all the posts on this thread. What...

1. 1,109 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1323
    Man I've just read through all the posts on this thread. What does CDT have fundamentally apart from 1mt of graphite and possibly some gold. Management seem absolutely hopeless. No timelines.

all anyone ever talks about is the SP, not from a FA point of view, or TA. Thank you @Holdmybeer thank you for trying to get a discussion going.

Who cares about the SP if your so confident show me why. Other than the resource this stock has nothing going for it atm. Yet everyone on here is so convinced.

As for comparing RNU to CDT saying it is trading at 30 times. Why wouldn't it be? RNU has off take agreements, and a DFS I could go on and on..

if it was purely based on comparing SOI, MC and cash in the bank and RNU was also at a similar stage as CDT, and still trading at 30x CDT would be undervalued.

what is the resource like? Is it flat and shallow like RNU? Saying it has similar grade is pointless. RNUs grade isn't it all that flash. But the sheer size and shape of the proposed mine is what makes me believe it is economically viable. Plus psg production.

Not hear to downramp a stock i don't own. looking for a reason to enter, at the moment there isn't one apart from from small MC and rising graphite price. And please please stop saying we have 1mt of graphite.

exhausted reading comments on SP for the day. Short term mid term long term prospects with no reasons given. It's pure speculation, just like CDT.

what makes you believe management could even pull anything out of the ground? SH are having to try get this this thing moving. Speaks for itself really.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.347M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $15.24K 2.542M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 9266024 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 1131237 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.31pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ 103927
Last updated 15.30pm 16/05/2024 ?
CDT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.